An event like this takes a lot of work and many people donated their time and goods to make this event a success.
Thanks to Megan Zemny, Steve Gemelos, Sebastien Praly, Eve Davidson and Mark Woodhead for the planning, logistics and doing the legwork for this event. Thanks to Jesse Nickel for soliciting, acquiring and donating raffle items.
A big thanks to the event volunteers Tim and Shannon Park, James B, Chris, Tracy Cotten, Johauna Rathbun, Melissa Cline, Buel Proffit and Amiel Sagpao.
Thanks to Michael Horn for providing the short films before the main feature and spending time in the projection booth to ensure that the films ran smoothly.
Thanks to Charlie and Jason at Seabright Brewery for the after party (film attendees were treated to Happy Hour pricing). Thanks to Austin Sprague for working with Seabright on the after party.
We would like to thank some of the people and businesses who donated to make our raffle a success.
- Alex Stover from Kali Protectives
- Andrew Cavaletto from Scotts Valley Cycle Sport
- Danettee Shoemaker from the City of Santa Cruz
- Elayna Caldwell from Fox Racing Shox
- Eric Richter from Giro
- Jesse Nickell from Barry Swenson Builders
- John Caletti from Caletti Cycles
- Juan Graziosi from Gamut USA
- Lars Thomson from Trailhead Cyclery
- Patti Bonnet from IMBA
- Patty Ciesla and Charles Jalgunas from Passion Trail Bikes
This event raised money to replace the trail head sign at the entrance of the Wilder Ranch back country.
Thanks again for your support!