Jun's bike was stolen Thursday December 14th at around 8 pm at Longs Drugs on Mission St during a 15 minute errand.
This really, really sucks. Everyone who knows Jun knows that he is a solid and generous guy. He regularly supports and volunteers for many bike related events in the community. He is an avid bike commuter and this bike was his primary means of transportation. In fact, he hasn't driven his car since last June.
Here are the specs:
Stolen bike! - 700c wheels w/ disc brakes on green Buzz frame with drop bars and ultegra STI.
- 19" Green "Buzz" frame (Novara, but you can hardly see that with the "One Less Car" and "Velonerds" stickers on the downtubes and "Big Brother is Watching You" George W portrait sticker for a headbadge (BB serial number = F-44/0203/0116)
- 700c Alex rims laced to Formula hubs with all black spokes and
- Avid mechanical disc brakes
- Rockshox seatpost and SDG saddle
- Salsa "short and shallow" drop bars with Ultegra STI levers and black wrap tape
- XTR rear deraileur
- TruVativ Elita cranks (48/36) with Shimano 636 SPD/platform pedals